twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm afraid to tell my dad i got my period and my mom knows already, what should I do?

Since my dad is a guy it is kinda hard to tell him. My mom already konws though.
Answer:
im sure ur mom will tell ur dad.
Let mom share the news with dad then...
Why even tell him?
He expects this to happen. If the issue is stopping for Tampax or something in his company, just tell him it's that time of month. Trust me, he'll understand.
why do you need to tell your dad he might just think you have already had it for awhile. there really is no need for your dad to know something like that. just dont tell him.
Why bother. If you told mom, dad probably already knows, so don't worry about it.
instead of you having to go face to face with your dad--how about you have your mom let him know that you have started and then he will know why you need things sometimes and why you might have moods sometimes---it is important that he knows but not to be told by you---that's kind of a weird subject to talk to your dad about---hope this helps and good luck!
What's the point of him knowing? What's he going to do punish you?

Come on, he doesn't care...you do
i didn't tell my dad...i just told my mum
Your dad already knows...that's not something keep secret.. You don't ever have to tell him, because men don't really want to know..! :)

Congrats though! Welcome to the hell that is part of being a woman...!
Why should you have to tell him? I am sure your mom has mentioned this to him already. So leave it alone.
Don't bother. If you don't want to tell him then don't. Or you can ask your mother to let him know.
Let u'r mom tell u'r dad mine did
ask him to get u some tampons aint a big deal he dont wanna know
Since your period is a fact of life, I hardly think it is a big secret. The fact that he is your Dad makes it possibly a bit embarrassing, but nothing more. I am of the opinion, that if you have difficulty talking to your Dad about a simple everyday thing like your period, I am worried that when a REAL issue comes up it will be worse. I suggest you find a way to sit with him, and talk about what is going on with your body. The closer you become with your parents, now, the closer you will stay with them. Good luck.

Stevo
Personally, I don't think you should HAVE to tell him, so don't. Since your mom already knows, tonight when they go to bed, and talk about their days, she will probably mention it. It's no biggy, when I first got mine, I didn't want my dad to know 'cause it's so embarrassing, but my older sister and mom ended up telling him. He'll find out sooner or later. Just let your mom go through the "embarrassment" of telling him. (:
let your mom tell him! its not your job it should be your moms. a period is just one of those things you dont have to tell your dad even more since your mom is there foryou! besides it will make him feel weird anyways!
First off Dear , Congratulations and welcome to the most wonderful thing in life.women-hood. It can be very scary and intimidating at the same time but as time goes on the kinks get worked out. As for Dad if you don't feel comfortable telling your Dad that you have "Bloomed" then let Mom break the news to him. He will probably be a bit sad knowing his little girl is now a women. Keep in mind Sunshine that you will always be Daddy's little girl just all grown up!
Sweetie, that's your choice, but why does Dad need to know? Your Mom is the one who should know, and she already does. Besides, if she is the one who buys "those things", then Dad actually really doesn't need to know... hope i helped...=)
heh. we have the same name =] idk.my mom told my dad. it was easier, he never asked me anything so i think you should tell your mom to tell him.
Forgive me for answering this way, but I needed more information to give a more personalized answer.

If you guys are all in the same home, I am sure she has already told him. Parents talk about things like that.
if your parents live seperately, just tell him. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You are growing up %26 he knows that it was going to happen sooner or later...
Relax!
I didn't bother telling my parents any of my puberty milestones. I figured, they would know what was going on; they were my age once.
I don't see why you need to tell him. Your mother knows, I would bet she has already told him
Why do you need to tell him? Let your mom do that, this is more of a mother daughter bonding experience anyway. Dads don't usually play a roll in this subject unless they are single dads.
Let you mother tell him when they are alone. Be thankful your mother didn't do what mine did. She marched me out into the living room and announced to everyone there that I had started my period. Truly, I was mentally scarred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net