twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm getting tired of this Question anyone else...?

Well it's always a question about their period...sorry okay look it up on the internet and you'll find it. GEEZ!
Answer:
hmm it sounds like it's that time of the month for you. What is your problem? I mean we are teenagers trying to learn and you can't say you were never nervous or worried about something dealing with your period when you were young. Maybe people can't find the specific symptoms on the Internet and was wondering what it is and what other peoples experiences were. GEEEEEEZZZZ yourself!
dont feel bad! im sick of them too! ughh!!
Menopause is great.
this is the internet...
Well, then don't answer them. Maybe some people want to know, maybe some people know how other people are feeling.
Perhaps you'd like to log off and do some breathing exercises. I love to help people and periods are an important subject! I know when I was young my girlfriends use to talk about them a lot to get a better idea of what is normal and what is not. It could be that these girls don't have anyone to talk to, or maybe they are emberassed? You can skip over these questions and look on another subject if you are so bothered by them and let me answer all of the period questions because I don't mind at all!! :)
I commented on the same question you put twice. But I will tell you I'm getting sick of people saying I'm 5'4 and I weigh 85 pounds. Am I fat? I mean oh my god there all such liars. I'm also sick of those freakin 15 year olds saying I think I'm pregnant. What do I do? Although I have to agree with the other people. Whats your problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net