twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm having sharp pains in my chest?

My period is supposed to start in a few days and I'm having sharp pains in my breasts. Is that normal? It usually doesn't happen to me but I've been aching all over the past few days and some months before my period I do get aches all over my body, but this is the first time it has been in my chest. But I'm only 16.. so is that supposed to happen? Could it be something serious?
Answer:
Let me tell you what happens to me. Each month, my mentrual symptoms are always different. Some months, I may be so happy and BOOM--my period starts! Next month, I am SUPER tired and cranky. The next I have severe cramps. The next I may be VERY emotional and needy. And then the next my breasts will ACHE! You said you are having sharp pains, so I may be off here, but I will try to help. My breasts ache and my nipples are very tender. It hurts a lot when I take off my bra at the end of the day. I was told my breasts have water systs in them during this time. It's normal and always goes away usually right after your period starts. You're young so you will notice different symptoms each month. Nothing usually is constistent when it comes to the symptoms for most of us! If the pain doesn't go away after you start or after your period is over--GO see a doctor!
That's just Heart Burn. Take the Pink stuff.
It sounds like you might have pulled a muscle in your chest. Have you been working out lately, lifting heavy stuff, pulling or pushing stuff around? I actually pulled a chest muscle once just from stress alone. Anything's possible. But if you're scared, call a doctor and make sure it's nothing serious. Good luck!
no nothing serious- i have those too and i talked to a doctor who only treats breasts and she also told me this is normal and nothing to worry about.
but do ur monthly self checks of ur breasts-
most likely a hormonal link since it happens around the time or ur period
I know that feeling. I don't think (although not 100%) it is related to your period. I think you have a rib that has subluxated. It is common and a chiropratcor would be my first palce to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net