twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im having trouble sleeping?

plzz give me advice on to fall asleep easily!
Answer:
ambien and lunesta have both worked for me during menopause when I had insomnia. I took them for a year , and to get off them, I didn't sleep much for two nites, but then stating sleeping again. Also, my doc said,If you can't sleep, get up and do somthing till you feel sleepy, clean, read,whatever. I also sleep with the sound of a fan blowing and do deep breathing. Thinking about things that are pleasant helps if possible. I would also have a CHECK UP!
It could be a sleeping disorder, however, I doubt it. Try Lunesta, or something of the like. Hope everything gets better :)
put earmuffs on, make the room oitch black and eat cereal before you go to bed
You are worrying about losing control of the circumstances of your life. Promise yourself that you can worry about it when you wake up in the morning.
Maybe your 2 hot at night and you need it to be cooler what I do is get a nightstand and put an airblower up to my face im asleep in 5 minutes hehehe hope it helps u ^_^
there is an over the counter sleep aid called Sominex. It is not as strong as a prescription med, but it helps me a lot on those occasions when I have trouble sleeping. Also, it won't make you feel sick or dizzy in the morning like most prescription meds do at first. Its worth giving a try, and its pretty cheap. Get the extra strenght purple box.
good luck!
Are you frequently stressed out? Do you have a history of insomnia? If so, seek your physician for medical assistance. However, considering that you do not have any of these problems... Personally, I find that one of the best way to relax and fall asleep is to clear your mind and enjoy a glass of red wine (Cabernet Sauvingon, Pinot Noir, Chianti, etc..). Because grape skins - which are removed when making white wine - are bursting with melatonin, the hormone that keeps our body clocks in check and tells us when it is time to go to bed. Therefore, red wine is a healthy and natural sleep inducer, since a glass of red wine a day is also beneficial to your health as you age. However, remember that you should naturally fall asleep without having to take anything, so use it sparingly as a sleep inducer. Cheers!

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net