twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im due to have my contraceptive implant changed,what is it like,does it scar bad?


Answer:
Hi! I had a contraceptive implant for a year. It brought more damages than good. First of all, it messed my cycle up. When I had the implant in, I had beautiful skin and always had all my life. When i had it removed for good I started having acne(never had in my life), oily skin which deteriorated my skin and gave enlarged pores. It also gave me body and facial hair. And for your question- it did leave a scar though not a big one, but would be my last of my problems.


So please, please consult your doctor what is the best way to go about it before you you decide to do any changes be cause it can affect your quality of life dramatically!

Hope this helps.
It would depend on how your body reacts to injury or surgery. I scar very easily and when I had my implant removed, almost ten years ago, I had developed scar tissue around the implant which made it difficult to remove. I can still clearly see the scars left from having it removed as well, including each place where I was stitched after the removal was complete. As I stated before, I scar very easily so it depends on the person. One product I found that worked to fade new scars is Mederma. I had a surgery about 5 years ago and the scars from the incisions have all but disappeared. Start using that as soon as you have healed completely and it should help with any scars that may develop.
Hardly scars at all. Had mine taken out a year ago and the scar is only half a centimetre long if that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net