twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm going on vacation and it's a different time there, so what do I do about taking my birth control pill?!

There is a 3 hour time difference from where I live and where I'm going to vacation... for 2 months. And I am unsure about that time I should take my birth control. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!
Answer:
Keep your schedule, even if it means waking up earlier.
Take it at the time you take it at home. Don't adjust for the time change - your body won't "get it." If you are going to be 3 hours ahead and you normally take it at 10, take it at 1 instead, etc.
It really doesn't matter as long as you take it every day. Taking it a few hours earlier or later than you normally do won't hurt anything.
Just adjust your time so that it matches your current time zone. ex: if you take it at noon currently, then take it at nine once you get to your vacation, and when you get back home, resume your noon. HTH.
3 hours will not make a difference. take it at the same time you normally do.
Dont adjust to the time change, keep the same schedule you would as if you were home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net