twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im due in 7 days and i noticed lots of clear discharge when i woke up?

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow but should i go see her today about this discharge? What causes it?
Answer:
You are having a "mucous show" that's preparing the cervix to get ready for labor and birth. You will probably see that mucous become pink or bloody when your due date gets closer,and contractions start. That's normal also,not to worry.Sometimes the mucous can be very thin and watery,if that continues or you have a "gush" of water,that will be your membranes,the Doctor will need to know when that happens,to prevent any infection to the baby etc. .I wish you good luck and congrat's on your new baby. Take care. SW RNP
It could be your mucus plug. if it's a constant stream it could be your water. If your over 27 weeks pregnant they usually say not to worry about it. It's a sign that your body is getting rady to give birth. It could be a week from now or hours.. all pregnancys are different. I'd wait until tomorrow, unless you get pain with it.
Go to the doctor!! Your water may have broken or you may have an infection. Hopefully you will be reading this AFTER your appt.
Your membranes (water) can rupture and not gush out like you would expect.I can be a continious feeling of being wet and some fluid. This happened to me and I didnt go straight to the doctor..I waited until my appointment, he told me that my water had broke and that I was lucky I didnt get an infection. Go to the er or your doctor immediately.if it has broken but not completely they will most likely go ahead and break it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net