twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im embarrassed!?

Ok guys dont make me feel any worse than I already do. I had a few drinks and when I went to the bathroom..I notice that my tampon was gone. I wasnt drunk, so I know Im not losing it. But I wonder..could it have fell out on its own while I was using the toilet or could it have traveled upward. If it did go upward...how do I get it out and/or how far can it go?
Answer:
If you think the string went into your vagina then reach in with your fingers and pull it out. The vagina is not that long so you can always read the tampon or string when you need to with your fingers. If you didn't have it inserted properly it could have fell out but normally if it is not in the right position you can feel this and would have know that your didn't insert it properly. Check your vagina for the missing tampon and if it isn't there then you must have lost it.
It can only go as far as the cervix - it's probaby on the floor under your table.
Reach up there and feel around for the string if you think it is not there go see a doctor ASAP cause you cannot leave one in there and risk toxic shock
it could be either one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net