twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm getting tired of this Question anyone else...?

Well it's always a question about their period...sorry okay look it up on the internet and you'll find it. GEEZ!
Answer:
If you are getting tired of seeing the "period" question in women's health, it can't be as tiring as the "penis" question in men's health. The only think that keeps from having an "enough already" moment are from some of the answers that are given. Sometimes the answers are much more hilarious than the questions themselves.
oh kay.r u on your's?
Well... it would be refreshing to see many questions about menopause :D
yes
so am I. I agree with you
Thank you for saying something - I was tiring of that question, too! :)
The following questions are getting irritated

"How do I tell him I like him"
"How do I know if I'm pregnet"
"If he cheated on me with a hooker should I take him back"

lol
Menopause was refreshing.
Lol Me too, we need a larger variety of questions.
=P
okay, so are you an your period? i am not on mine.
your just haten cause you probalbly havent started yours but you shouldnt say that but what you said is true my sista peace out
Yes, but this is Womans Health. Im sure you were curious when you first started your period...
OMG! you're right!


and all those questions about "Paris Hilton" and all the MySpace stuff..we need a special category for that!!
Well...Stop looking under that category, and I'm sure it some 13 year old girl that just wants to know and hear it from other girls what their experience has been! And hey they are looking on the internet for answers to their question.
...sure... hey can you answer my questions, no one ever answers them.
Fo rill! I mean, it's a little too personal to be talking about that kind of stuff. I also hate the questions that say, "Am I fat? I'm 5"2' and 47 lbs." You know their lying about their weight and that they just want attention.

鈾?br />
鈩?
They don't feel like researching other needs of the Internet. They feel asking ByeDr.com so instead of being annoyed over the question ignore it and move on to another question.

Sorry if i sound rude but I have been in classes and working all day.
Not everyone knows that you can find answers buy checking the existing questions on yahoo. It takes time for people to realize that they can go to the category and check first to see it the question has been answered already. Patience, your here to help , hopefully.
seems like its that time of the month 4 u.
that is why the category is called women's health. what's your problem?
YES!! Look it up, or... OmiGod, you mean it's actually okay to call Planned Parenthood for advice?!?!?! Holy cow, there are resources available to me locally without needing to get online!? You're kidding!! I thought the Internet was the only way there is to get information, whether scientifically corroborated or not!!

No, seriously, if you need advice, you could do a LOT worse than Planned Parenthood. I've been going to them for 8 years, both online and not, and their advice is sensible and helpful without costing a billion bucks.
this is the internet...
me to
Dude why you being so mean. People dont know that. u must be on your period...grow up
Well when you first get your period then your nervous so you want to know, so instead of taking the 30 mins to look it up on the internet then you ask here. This is the internet retard. If you don't want to here that question then look on a different section. I mean seriously are you that stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net