twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm going mental because of my problem?

Last month, just before I went on my trip to Nashville, I started having a frequent urination problem. I went to a doctor after a week of it and they found nothing (tested for infection and pregnancy). My period came and a week later, it went away. Then I started a new birth control pill, Yasmin. Last week, I started peeing more again and this week it got really bad on Monday (constant urge to pee while I was at work). Today, it's only slightly better. It feels like I gotta go again after only half an hour, but when I move (ie, go from sitting to standing and vice versa) it goes away. I am able to hold it for about four hours, but it bugs me that I always feel I have to go.

It doesn't hurt when I go, and there's usually a lot. Most of the time it's yellow, some times it's clear. My period started on Monday. Any other info needed? Help! Why is this happening to me?
Answer:
hey i looked up using webmd.com and found out that there is 7 possibilities that is causing thing. you should read it and check it out... here ya go.


http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker...
Sounds like a bladder infection and maybe they just missed it when you went to the doctor.
the amount u wee depends on the amount u drink.

also get checked for diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net