twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm girl! Help me out! Girls only please.?

All of my friends have started their periods except 2 of my friends who are waaaaaaayyyyyy underweight. I am a size 32A bra have hair growing down below, armpits,legs and arms, I have goo in my boxers and am 5ft 3 weighing 9st 7. Aged 12 .Does it look like I will start my period soon?
Answer:
yes you are hitting puberty and periods will soon follow
Yes... Just wait a bit. BTW, you're not missing out on anything... trust me.
Hey seriously you are normal. It isnt even late. i am 14 and i dont have my period yet, i dont even have much hair under arm. Its ok untill you are 16. Some people get it when they are 19 even. lol relax
It doesn't matter your age or boob size... nature will take it's course. it also depends on how active you are. My best friend was a dancer (tap and ballet) all her childhood and she didn't start until 13-14ish... Don't rush into it... believe me, once you have your period. you wish would wish it away!
what do you mean you have goo in your boxers?
aer you talking about discharge? if so all women get it
wear a panty liner daily so you dont ruin your undies
no one can tell you when you will be starting your period
it will come on its own when your body is ready
it is not a competition with your friends
Goo? I'm assuming is discharge.It is a sign of ovulation. Look it up educate yourself, it's the best thing u can do. Yes that is a sign that u will start your period soon. It is hard to say exactly when but I would guess in the next few months, maybe a yr but not over that.
You say you have "goo" in your boxers, which is vaginal discharge, it sounds like you could be getting your period soon. There's no saying when it comes to bodily functions. Especially with periods. Some girls wont get them until they're 16, 17, or 18. Every girl is different.

Just be ready though-keep either a medium to large flow pad or a regular tampon in your purse at all times, just in case you do happen to get your period while you're out an about.
you are on your way but if you have white stuff(goo) coming out your vagina thats a real sign knowing you will start your period soon since you are 12 you should start soon im 12 and exactly the day when i was 12 and a half i gotten my period on that day i know thats so weird but most girls get there period when they are 12 and a half but you can get you period at any age you just have to be patient but seems yu are gonna get your period soon you should carry pads i your backpack just in case you get your period while your not home like at school
YESS! reall soon!
specially since you are starting to see goo..
mines came like 5 months later tho after i started seein da goo...
so yea be prepared..
It doesn't matter you have your own cycle don't mind them. Your period starts when it starts.
It looks like it will if you're seeing discharge (goo lol)! I didn't start getting my period until last year, and I'm almost 16. It's exciting your first time but after that, believe me, you're not missing out on much. If you don't get it by the time you're 16 though, see your doctor about it. But yeah, sounds like it should come in atleast the next year so keep an extra pad in your backpack and a few ibuprofen (for cramps) just in case.
yes, some girls dont even get their period until they're 16 or older. it really depends on your size... and those signs that you mentioned are good indicators that it should be coming. some doctors say that two years after you start to notice the signs of puberty - thats roughly when you get your period. you shouldn't start to worry... it will come eventually. but, enjoy the time when you don't have your period, you aren't missing out. good luck, :)
no one knows
girl it's on it's way. watch out it is not fun!
Hmm, you remind me of myself. Same description and everything, but I'm 14 and 5'0. Haha? Pleasee don't hope for it to come soon. I just got my first period May 18, and it seemed like it lasted FOREVER, actually 12 days. Gaah, well don't worry most likely it will come in the next few weeks.
You are only 12 dont freak. If you get cramps for like a month then you will probably get your period thats what happened to me. You will probably start it next year or end of this year. Enjoy the time you have without your period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net