twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm having a nervous breakdown?

I can't eat, I can't sleep and every time I go to work, my eyes swell with tears. My stomach feels like nothing but knots. My car broke down, my bank is a theif and my checking account is at a negative dollar amount so high that I am not going to get paid on Friday because I have direct deposit. The negative amount is more than I get paid. I am going to lose my job if I can't come up with the money to get my car out of the shop by Friday. There is no public transportation near the place where I work either. I'm going insane and I can't take it anymore. What can I do? I can't even afford to go see a doctor to get help right now. I've been looking for a 2nd job, but even if I found one tomorrow, I wouldn't get a paycheck for about a 2 weeks. Can someone help lift my spirits? I can't do this anymore.
Answer:
well i don't really know what to say but don't worry i'm sure everything will be okay everyone has to go through rough times but i think if you keep a positive outlook everything will be okay! i hope this helps and i hope everything works out 4 you! =)
If you feel like hurting yourself, go to your hospital emergency department. Don't let money be a determining factor as that can be remedied. Don't hesitate to get help. Tell the doc exactly how you feel and if you need to, go ahead and ask for the staff psychiatrist to look at you. It will all work out; but DO get help. Just show up in the ER dept.
try getting a debt consolodation, it may help ease the worries you are experiencing right now, there are many listed online, or try the yellow pages, here's one I found by doing a search:
https://www.lowermybills.com/lmb/debt/p3...
and
http://www.careonecredit.com/landings/la...

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net