twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm in pain soooo bad!!!!?

I am 13 years old,and I have REALLY REALLY bad cramps! I tried everything! What should I do???? Its killin me!!!!!!!!!!
Answer:
Have you started your period yet? If you have and its either that, or If your period havent stopped and you have really killer cramps, it could be endometriosis. Go to a Dr and she/he will find out whats wrong. If nothing's wrong just slow down the caffine drinks and drink more milk, and take a warm bath.
from my observation i would suggest a heating pad and some type of pain reliever. however any of the esteemed ladies that often answer questions might have a better perspective.
I ended up having to get on birth control because my cramps got so bad I'd throw up! Other than that, a heating pad works great and taking ibuprofen.
you should have your parents take you to the dr.if there menstrral they can give you meds to help or sometimes constipation is very bad cramps good luck
Going on birth control (Pills) works . My niece was placed on them during her teens because she had painful periods and it help. Speak to your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net