twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im flat now but people say that they will be big when i hit is this true?

people at my scholl say girls who have big boobs now have almost stopped growing and girls who are flat chested will have big ones because they havent finished growing is this true?
Answer:
I'm 35 years old...and I am still waiting for mine to grow...LOL

My Mom was a 40DD...I ended up being a 34B...so much for genetics!
Yes it is true. MOST OF THE TIME. Not always
Look at your Mom and the other women in your family; you'll be like them, sooner or later.
no not really, not everyone gets "big ones" lol, check out your mum, gran etc, are they small chested, if so there is every chance that you will be too, its not the be all and end all of things, you can always buy some chicken fillets to be going on with.
depends on the person... everyone grows differently..
No, you growth stops at the age of 16-18 years old depends on the person...everyone is different...
kids at your school dont know anything yet.just be happy who you are okay...you will get some boobs.be patients
If they dont grow get implants
One thing that will be true is that the big-boobed girls will droop sooner too! Your boobs will grow at puberty,when you have kids,when you gain weight. Genetics may play a role in it. Not my family though unless my sister was adopted. She is much larger all around though. I'm small but I work-out alot. Be lucky if you're small and perky!
I was flat when I was thirteen and I'm still flat at forty..I don't think you can tell for sure. Of course, if you were a size 38 c at age 13, I'd be pretty sure you won't grow much more. Odds are in your favour that you've still got some growing to do, so just be patient. Either way, big is not always better, trust me.You have more to offer the world, or men for that matter than you breast size...
Not exactly... Everyone grows differently and a lot of the flat chested girls might not grow to have big boobs! On the other hand, A lot of them might. How old are you? A lot of girls dont stop growing until they are arround 18 and it's just abnormal to stop before 15. So if you are under 15, it's not true. ;) Best wishes xx miki
Its true modt of the times !
but i would recomend lokking at your family
say for instence if your mom and your grandmother were a 36C chances are you will to!
but it all depends
good luck! :)
this is definately not true. you will get the boobs you are genetically predetermined to get, be they big or little. everybody develops and grows at different rates. whether or not you get big ones and when you get them depends more on genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net