twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im almost 12 and im flatchested what sould i do?

everyone makes fun of me for being flat chested. is there anything i can do im really skinny so should i gain weight? i have no idea what to do/. im sick of being made fun off. all my freinds are in like a b cup? what should i do? PLEASE HELP ME . !!
Answer:
Be thankful!! The teasing will go away, and so will being flat, give it time. I know it might not seem like it now, but it really is a good thing.
Nothing you can do. You'll develop eventually. Everyone's different.
Just be patient. It'll happen. Everyone is one a different schedule. Mine didn't happen until 14, and then I was bigger than all mine friends. Boy, were they jealous!
develop some self-esteem and shrug it off.

you will bloom later
You are still growing, don't worry, things will change. Your friends are not very nice for making fun of you. Just ignore them, or find new friends.
Your 12? You have plently Time to grow, develop and go through puberty.
If your really that bothered get a padded bra or something, Dont let other people put you down about it
Have patience. Some people take longer to grow into their womanly body.
Wait at least 2 more years.
your a kid you havent hit purberty yet i beet so just wait
don't see your friends for a week or two. go to Victoria's secret and get the teen padded bra - it'll add a cup size. Then you can say you've grown after not seeing anyone for a while. You're still super young so there is still lots of hope for your chest to grow!
I don't believe everyone you know is a B cup. Be patient.
Tell your parents to buy you a booby job. If they refuse, run away from home. It seems drastic, but it's really all that you can do. You will always be ridiculed if you don't do something about this problem now. So tell them. And mean it.
um theres kinda nothing you can do if you weren't to have big breast then they will eventually come when ever they're ready
Look at your friends and say, "Do you feel better now that you've made fun of me?"

Don't worry so much about what other girls breasts look like.

First, you still have a lot of growing to do.

Second, being flat chested is not a bad thing at all. I know a 30 year old woman who is completely flat chested, and she is beautiful. When we go out, she's the one who gets hit on.

Third, when it comes down to it, breast size doesn't matter. It's how you carry yourself. If your friends are making fun of you, what does that say about who they are?

EDIT: By the way, folks, some girls hit puberty as early as age 9. Don't assume she hasn't hit puberty yet.
I was flat chested till I was in 7th grade. Now I'm in eighth and I'm a 34 B. You cant do anything but get plastic surgery, which you don't want to do. And yes being skinny causes you to be flat chested.
Wait it out. Bodies do different things at different times and that's nothing to be ashamed of. They also grow to different sizes and shapes, it's just the way things are. Take some comfort in the fact that you're normal, healthy and you won't be the only person out there feeling like this. Boys and girls go through size issues!

I'm 25 and I get called tiny **** by the rest of my family because they're all at least a D cup! Even when I was at my largest (I've now lost 7 stone) I was a C, but I'd rather be slimmer with smaller breasts than bigger with a chest I can't squeeze into nice tops.

You are only at the beginning of puberty too, don't wish your youth away!
XD ur 12 still a child... got plenty of time puberty is when ur 13
Be lucky, I am 12 and I am a 36B I hate it. Most girls at my school are actualy flat chested. I would just wait, you will eventualy get breasts you have your own clock, but if you REALLY want it wo appear as it you have larger breasts talk to your mom about get a bra with the cup size of your choice, (I suggest an A cup) and then get gel inserts that you can insert into the bra Do this over the summer and when you go back to school wear them and Waalaaa it will appear as if you got breasts over the summer. Hope this helps!
your only twelve years old, its normal to be flat chested. i was pretty flat myself at that age and now i'm in a c cup, which is bigger than all of my friends. just give it time they will come, as for the girls that make fun of you, it sounds like those b cups are trying to make up for the brains they are lacking, be proud that you are better than that
There is nothing you can do. You have to let nature run its course. I know now it may seem like being teased is the worst, but usually you end up being the hottest chick in high school so. Just wait your turn. Plus bra's are not comfortable and are not as glamourous as the commercials make them. Trust me. Be patient the will come...
There's not much you can do except finish growing up. If your 'friends' are making fun of you, they're not your friends
Don't worry so much. Not every one develops at the same rate. I was almost 14 before I got breasts. Just chill, it'll happen when it happens.
At 12 years old being "flat chested" is not abnormal. Puberty ranges from ages 8 to 16. Some girls do not develope until their late teens. Dont' worry about it. You will fall in step when your body is ready. In the mean time, make sure that you are eating a healthy diet and getting plenty of calcium. Exercise daily and study hard (a healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body.) You'll catch up in no time. There is nothing that can be done to hasten the developement of breast tissue. Gaining wieght (adding fat) is not the same as developing breast tissue.
When I was your age I was flat chested myself. People made fun of me too, especially guys. By the time I was 14 I was a B and now I'm 25 I'm a D, I have the biggest bust out of all my girlfriends. Honestly there is nothing you can do. People even suggested for me to drink milk but I don't know if they were making fun of me or is that really serious. Either way your body will grown when it's ready but believe me there is still hope for you to have bigger boobs than all you girlfriends.
No worries doll. I was the smallest girl in school and the last to sart my period. Now I am just fine. I know it feels like you will never get thorough this weird time. But when you look back at things you will feel silly for thinking that way. Oh by the way I passed them all up! Don't sweat the small stuff, it will all come in time.
First of all dont let people put you down or knock your self confidece. You dont stop growing for many years yet. I was flat chested untill i was 21 even then i didnt gaing much , when your older you can have proper bra fittings to help and belive me ladies with large boobs have lots of problems later in life, try talking things through with your mum, sister, nana or best friend, someone who is prepared to listen...good luck
Don't worry, you're 12, they'll grow soon, but yes one thing i would want to say is you are in a growing age so don't compromise with your eating. Eat well and healthy. Its probably because you're way too slim and don't eat well and healthy. So they'll grow eventually and remember, eat well and you'll have a nice grown up body too.

Hope this helped, good luck!
Ignore the teasing, you are only 12!!!

You could grow into your 20's.

Don't worry about your breast size. Worry about your schoolwork.

Also, guys like "just a handful" and don't like anything fake.
don't even worry about i'm the total opposite when i was your age i was really developed and i got made fun of for having bigger breasts. trust me it'll happen and if not just be glad you are naturally skinny a lot kids your age are overweight already
Honey, don't listen to them ... Being flat chested could be great..ok i am stilll young and i am alomost a c.. all guys do is whistle and grab my butt. ya know you get tired of that after a while. trust me it aint all that great. and you... you can wear anything and still look good. striped polka dots... well i gotta stay away from some and i can't wear some shirts w/ letters or it makes it to where you can't read them... you will grow but for now play it up to your advantage. DONT GAIN WAIT it will catch up with you in the long run. hope this helps...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sixteen and nothing has grown yet! You're twelve, and you have ages to grow. Calm down and wait. Anyway, the only reason girls are growing so young lately is all the hormones in food. It is natural to hit puberty around 14.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net