twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm either crazy, or i have a hormone imbalance. please help me and tell me what can be done to fix this?

so, once a month, two weeks before my period, i start wanting a baby. i want a baby so badly that i would remove my IUD and trick my husband and everyone just to get pregnant. i dream about having a baby and it consumes my every thought. i am in school, and 25 years old. my husband and i have only been married for 2 1/2 years. logically i know that a baby would destroy us financially and educationally. it may work for some, but i know our marriage and our personalities. we aren't ready for a baby. i recently read about baby Kaleb who was a victim of shaken baby syndrome, and decided that my children would never be put in the hands of another for caregiving. so my bright idea was to be a full time online student and mom. i cried my eyes out when my husband shot down the idea. i know what's best for us, but every month i can't control these overwhelming urges! mom thinks it's a hormone imbalance that causes me to 'go off the deep end'every month. what can be done to fix this?
Answer:
you need to talk to your doctor. if your urges are that extreme, though your logic tells you the truth, you are probably having a hormone problem. you shouldn't have to feel this way every two weeks, i'm sure it's miserable! do yourself a favor and get medical advice so you can keep living your life! when you and your husband are ready, i bet he will think it's a good idea for you to stay home, if it's financially possible! so don't worry about that now. get help so this issue doesn't rule your life and ruin your relationship!
First off, you need to be honest with your husband and tell him what is going on. Then you need ot go to a doctor. He needs to rule out any physical medical conditions (such as a brain tumor or any other problems). You could be having some sort of vitamin/mineral deficiency when you hit that time. There are lots of reasons you could be doing this, but you do need to see a doctor and talk to your husband. Only they can help you through this properly.
I think you answered your question in the first two lines of your explanation. If you get this way once a month, two weeks before your period, you're probably suffering from something that is hormonal. Asside from being complex and developed as humans, we are also sometimes at the mercy of hormones and other body chemicals that regulate or entire system. So... you might get ahold of some soy products or some ginseng.
go ahead and be crazy, love between a husband and wife is not a financial commitment in life or a business arrangement to see how much you can prosper, although some have decided that is what it's about, marriage is an institution ordained by God between a man and a woman, for each to care for one another and to continue the human race, by having little gifts of joy that at times can be challenging, nothing else in life is more rewarding than having little ones to carry on the family trees, money and wealth are empty and cold but a child is warmth and love, but it is a good idea to try to prepare, talk to your husband about your feelings decide on a game plan and stick to it no matter what, to alleviate your overwhelming desire become a foster parent or volunteer in your local church or community center working with children who need someone to care for them, I hope this helps best wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm 40. i was overweight, had epilepsy, An irregular period, and other health problems. My OB/GYN said i would probably never get pregnant. Then i found this Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com and also his phone number +2348061640147 and after using the herbs Dr.Ogbes sent to me It got me pregnant....TWICE!! I want you to know that YOU CAN GET PREGNANT! Check it out. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! my name is Stella from U.S.A, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank Dr. Oniha and also to make the whole world know about him and his great powers. This great Dr was the one that made it possible for me to be able to have a baby of my own i was barren for 10years i could not bear a child i lost hope and my husband was planing to go for another. the whole story change when i came in contact with Dr. Oniha when i contacted him he told me what to do and i did exactly as he said. When he was through with the spell he asked me to go for check up then i went to see my Doctor here in the U.S only to find out that i am 2weeks pregnant and now i am a proud mother of two babies.My advice to anyone out there looking for one way or the other to have a child should send an email to Dr. Oniha at {greatoniha@yahoo.com} or call him directly at {+2347052534659} because he is the only one that can help you when all hope is gone.......

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net