twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm concerned, can I get some help??

Today is CD17. I wasn't given anything to ovulate this month. Had some cramping and pain on the right side today and felt funny (havne't had an appetite, got the runs, have had three migraines this week, pain my lower back, only BD once and that was about a week ago (pitiful I know..we've been too stressed) go to the bathroom to pee, wipe and there's some blood. Not a lot but something wasn't there a couple hours ago.

Now I can't be starting a period if I didn't ovulate. I was on BCPs for two straight months then nothing this month. I've had a lot of CM about a week ago but didn't think anything of it. Couldn't think anything of it enough to remember how close I had it in relation to when we had relations. My belly is swollen, I've lost 6 pounds in a week, I'd lost all of my puffiness and swelling but it started coming back yesterday. I'm having horrible pulling cramps in my lower back much different than just the back pain I usually have.
Answer:
If your own doctors office is closed it would be a good idea to call a larger hospital and speak with a nurse who could possibly give you some insight on what you're going through.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net