twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm fourteen, all of my friends have their periods and I don't, I'm worried.?


Answer:
Don't be. Be grateful! Everyone starts in their own time. Are you really active? I have a friend that didn't start until she was 21. She was an active swimmer and this caused her delay.
Don't worry-- consider yourself lucky! It's not a concern until you are 17 and still haven't started. Once you get it, you'll spend the next 40 years wishing to God it would just go away...
If you have not already done so, go visit a gynecologist and have them do an exam to be sure everything is okay but more than likely you are just a later one for your period. Good luck!
Everyone develops at a different age, your still growing and your just a late bloomer. Dont worry im sure you will get it in the next few years. Remember to check for symptoms of your period.
Dont be worried thats perfectly normal the age range is 8-16 so you have a couple years to start being worried. As for your friends... mabye there moms had there periods when they where young also...
Ahh you're lucky and your friends will tell you that your lucky too. i mean think of it from another viewpoint; would u have liked to have your period when you were 11?
dont worry .. its finee... ikk a lot of people whove havent gotten theirs til like 15 or 16
That's not all that uncommon. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up.
Thanks for answering my other question.

You are lucky in my opinion. I've heard that having a period sucks.
Don't worry about it my mother was 18 before she started. That was a very long time ago, hers was caused by lack of food to eat. Malnutrition will do that. Are you eating enough nutritious food?
don't worry about it...you will get yours soon enough.
i am 14 gurl u should not rush u can not do alot of stuff when your on your period u cant do splits and you have to keep checking you self and carry the right supplies in your purse plus u cant hang around boys as much i said i wanted my period and hey i got it and i regret it i go threw hell with cramps and stuff and u just dont no if any questions emil me at keiona311@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net