twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm having a lighter period than normal but still think I might be pregnant...?

I used a home testing kit which uses a urine sample, on the second day of my period and the test came out negative. How much do u bleed for implantation bleeding?

I think Im just being paranoid about this all because my period has come but still I feel scared because my period flow is a lot lighter than it normally is. A babys the last thing I need.

I plan to re test myself in 2 days time (even though todays test said I am negative) and my bf is starting to think I am wierd. I was stressing over this possibility so much the past week that he says thats the reason why my period flow is light this time round, even though it started on the predicted day and wasnt late. Is it just guilt or do I need to re-test myself again?
Answer:
Pregnancy scares are horrible. You are right to repeat the test, but give it a week to be sure. If you are still uncertain then see a doctor - to put your mind at rest if nothing else.

D.
X
i know a woman that had a fuul period for nine months and still had baby but thats not helping you . just go t doctor
.make you feel better
no, more chances
stress cna amke lighter periods! and chances are u r not pregnant! so i woulndt worry! you cna test ur self again in a week or so! give ur body chance ot get over this perio first!
I dont think your pregnant.. dont worry, your period may not be lighter tomorrow or the next day and so on..
a light period is still a period. just retest after a few days.
yes you could still be pregnant but the most likely you are not.. if your period stops in one or two days after starting so light then i would be worried but if you have a regular cylcle and you have more than just pink when you wipe you are most likely not.
yea dat is scary wait a while an take another test!
Although pregnancy generally causes a missed period, it can (uncommonly) cause a scanty period too. It is good that you have taken a pregnancy test. The negative test greatly decreases your chances of pregnancy, however, it would be wise to re test , to confirm.
you should realy relax if a baby is the last thing u need right now then the first thing you need is a huge box of condoms you can get a box of 100 from costco pretty cheap plus you should be glad your period is lighter stop buying them expesive tests and place that money in a jar everytime you get PARANIOD and wanna test yourself put the money in the jar when u realy are pregg at least youl have some money saved up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net