twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im 13 have pubic hair, boobs & discharge When will I get my PERIOD? Im so left out all my friends have theirs!

I mean I have carmps mood swings but my friends said I will get it in a month and nothing has happened!!!!
Answer:
Once you get it you'll wish you hadn't.
id wait a few months. dont be disheartened periods are annoying as hell

remember you can start your period from the ages between 10 and 16

the best thing to do is ask your mum when she started her period. Daughters tend to start at the age their mothers did
Very soon honey, be patient.

You will wish it away within a couple of years, I promise!
don't ne looking forward to it! it's not pleasent! Well, you have to understand that everyone gets it at different times. One of my friends got it when she was in 4th grade. My mother got it when she was 15. Everyone is different.
I'd say you'll get it soon, but really, why would you want periods? They're awful!

If you don't your periods by the time you're 16, then is the time to start to worry.
ooh honey its not a big problem yar b cool
ok wish u all the best ...
shami
i was 13 almost 14 when i got mine let me tell you a secert let it come if you get to nervous talk with you mom and ask her why and if she has to like my sister she will take you to the doctor to make sure everything working you may not get it into 16 trust me you dont want to rush it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net