twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm 23 yrs old...I had my boobies done 3-yrs ago...?

lately like 3-wks I've had terrible Allergies...I've been Sneezing a lot, Now I feel a little weird on my Left Breast..It hurts when I sneeze..I feel discomfort. When I sleep it bothers me.
Answer:
Yeah I would go ahead and get that checked out it doesnt sound good. Better to be safe than sorry.
best to have that looked into =they have been known to break
Could be an infection
You should check with your doctor to make sure everything is fine!
Simple:

see your physician that did the work. call their office and get it done.
it could be a side affect or it could even be a sign that it could be popping soon, i suggest to go to ur plastic surgeon.
You sprung a leak!
You should see your doc. It could be simple as a pulled muscle or the darn thing could have broken. Who knows what's going on until you get it looked at. Just take a deep breath and relax. Call your doc though! Good luck!
Maybe you sprung a leak, you should get that checked out. I'm worried boutcha. A leak in an implant can kill someone.
I'd see the family doctor and if they don't fix it try your PS.
Implants can get adhesion's and the skin is growing to the implant making you feel uncomfortable. Do you have rippling or when you squeeze your arm into your side, does there appear to be a spot that pulls in? This is a sign of adhesion's and you need to see your doctor. Not all doctors will go in and fix it due to it being classified under "elective surgery" ,so not covered by most insurance plans. the doctor might need money upfront if this is the case. Until you get in to see the sleep with a pillow under your arm, so there isn't weight on your side that is causing pain. This might ease the pain during the day too.
go to the docs!
Unfortunately you had the procedure done far too early and I am sorry to say that you will probably have issues related to development because you were growing in that vicinity and will continue to grow until you are in your early thirties. Why a woman is pressured to be put into this position at such a young age is something else we should look at. But the task at hand is recognizing the issue with your hardening which is what it is, most likely. A physician will be better to diagnose this and I am assuming that they are saline ( if it is a leak which I doubt) so you are not in any danger, but for vanity reasons they should be remedied to eliminate an abnormal appearance. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net