twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'M 14 AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS 105 AND SHE WANT TO GO GO DANCE IS THAT NORMAL?


Answer:
Well at 105 yrs old, can she still dance ?

What are you talking about child ?
I hope the 105 is her weight. Tell her to shake what her mama gave her.
Perfectly normal.
Excuse me? Is your girlfriend 105 years old?? Or do you mean her weight or something? Becuase if your girlfriend is 105 years old. well. I don't know what to say.
you must mean 15 right =at 105 your girlfriend might have a hard time keeping up with you==seriously=== you are young and dancing is a part of fun time in your lives =enjoy yourself
do u mean her weight or exotic dancing? well in that business i don't think it matters if she looks good and at least has shape.
Wow! What's a 14 year old doing with a 105 year old?!?
maybe you make her feel young again... go for it.
Well if I were you then I would let her go, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net