twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm a 36 year old female. Over the last few days, I've experienced a burning sensation in my head. ??

The sensation is strange, it feels like I'm burning on the inside of my head (does that make sense?) I don't have a fever though. It can come and go quickly or last several hours. Has anyone ever experienced this or know what could be causing it? I thought maybe hormones but I'm too young for menopause.
Answer:
Are you having a head ache too? Go to askdoc.com and it'll help and go to your doctor. If you feel it could be something serious don't hesitate and go to the dr. Best Wishes.
You need to go to a doctor and not wait any further.
While some may have experienced what you have, you'd better talk to a professional when it comes to your head %26 brain.
Good luck, hope it's just some migraine.
you need to see a doctor asap. you may be experiencing some form of epilepsy. you may be having precursors to a stroke or seizure. if it's affecting your eyes also, you could go blind if you don't get this taken care of NOW.

not to scare you, but there are so many things it could be. an aneurysm, tumor, cancerous growth... get to a doctor. you never know what this may be. tell your doctor all the symptoms your having. he may order tests. (me personally, I'd rather go through the tests and know I'm alright than not know and have something serious going on!) good luck with this!
you neep to see i docter now who knows what it is it could be a desease or something bad that can cause injuries or death so i think you should see a docter asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net