twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 14 and i've been 4'11" for 2 years, did i stop growing?


Answer:
thats what happened to me, ive been the same height since 6th grade and now im 18 but still 4'11. your still young enough to grow though so just wait a couple more years, i have a friend who is 16 and still growing. dont worry about it too much though... tall people suck ^_^
umm yes
not yet
No you will have another growth spurt.. females usually grow in height until they are 18.males 21.
yes because usually in your stage yor height must be 5'2. . .
You could have but I think girls grow untl there 17 years old, so you have 3 years to go!! I personally only grew in inch through out highschool, im 23 now and 5 foot, My one friend is the same age and is 4'11, Even if you dont grow any taller, its not so bad being short, you will get alot of "cute" comments through the years, only bad thing about it is that its not so easy finding clothes. AND!! I have smoked since I was 14. DONT SMOKE
Not necessarily.
My mom was about 5'3'' when she graduated high school.
She grew to 5'5'' before she graduated college.
And after grad school she grew another four inches.
It's different for everybody.
Sounds like you may have a stunt in your growth. I wouldn't get worried just yet, sometimes this happens. How is your diet? Are you eating healthy and drinking plenty of water? Are you taking a multi-vitamin? I hope you don't smoke! Smoking stunts your growth, so do other drugs. Try changing your diet and taking a vitamin daily. I take biotin, which promotes growth, like hair, skin and nails. It's also really good for pregnant women to take for their growing fetus. Talk to your mom or dr before taking anything though! : )
It depends on whether you've hit puberty yet or not.
Not necessarily. It may take a while for you to get taller. People usually stop growing after the age of 18, so you have a while to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net