twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 15 and I don't have my period...?

I'm just curious as to why. I know everyone says it's completely natural but I mean it's just strange: I've been using a bra and razor since I was about 10 so I've been curious for years as to why my period has yet to come. I'm not exactly hoping it will come because all my friends say that it's like hell but I'm just...ya know...concerned.
Answer:
If you're very athletic, or exercise a lot, or very skinny, or on a very strict diet, it could be why.

Or your body is just taking its time. If you have no other signs of hormone imbalance (like really excessive hair, or no breast development) a hormone imbalance is unlikely.

Speak to your doctor if you're concerned.
if you are really concerned, see a doctor. We can't help you, not really.
IT'S OKAY! I got mine when I was 15 too. I'm still 15. Lol, well actually I got it a month or 2 before I turned 15 but basically same thing. And I was fully developed every where else, I was so worried that I was like infertile or something lol. But really dont' worry about it. If you're really skinny that could be a contributing factor to your late period, or it could just be in your genes. Don't worry about it until your 18, and if you still dont' have your period, then you should be concerned. %26lt;3
I'm in the same boat. I can't tell you if you have a problem...but it always makes me feel better knowing that I'm not the only person out there in this situation...
Girls develop at different times so don't worry about it...you know if your in gymnastics or any other kind of sport that makes you very muscular and toned at a young age then you really shouldn't worry because its common for girls to get it late...depends on your weight and height and every other feature...but dont worry you'll get it but until then enjoy being this way girlllllly and go out and swim every chance you get..鈾?
Dear Expassion,
Please don't feel left out, when you get it you'll "regret it" trust me it is not pleasant! It's like a nightmare haunting you, but it
will come any day now, and you'll say why was I so anxious for this. Mother Nature will come soon, I promise!

Diana D
its fine same thing happened to me your fine
briefly let me explain, the hypothalamus is a gland at the fore base of your brain it is also believed to be affected by emotion as well as diet ect. any way this builds chemicals that are received by the pituitary gland which in turn releases chemicals or hormones that trigger the ovaries which in turn causes the uterus to develop and begin to cycle it's not like turning on and off a switch the hormones continually build until the period begins, for some it's not unheard of to begin periods at 18 or so, hang in there relax and enjoy puberty, because some women have affectionately called their periods the curse, hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net