twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 17 and my breasts hurt all the time?

Im 17 and i have had large boobs since i was 12 (i had c's when my friends had a's) and i was wondering if i could do anything because sometimes i cant breath i have constant back pain, and i cant sing anymore because i cant draw deep enough breaths
Answer:
Well, your back pain is likely due to the leverage your large breasts place on your upper body. There's not a lot you can do about that, unfortunately, although I've heard certain bras may reduce the stress on your back.

It also sounds like they are putting a lot of pressure on your lungs, which would cause difficulty breathing.

It's not a solution I think many women would or should choose, but these are some of the reasons some women choose to get breast reduction surgery. It may also help to try losing some weight.
Maybe you sould get it checked out by a doctor or you may still be growing.I would see a doctor about it.
They hurt all the time?
Well usually when they hurt , it means they are growing but im just not sure with this , sorry
Have you had a pregnancy test? I really think you should because I can see that most of these pains are symptons of being pregnant. Just check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net