twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im 14, ive been 4'11" for 2 years(details)?

i already hit puberty like a few years ago. my mom is filipino, and most filipino women are short. i'm actually taller than my mom. my dad is american but hes average height i guess.
i have a good diet, i eat healthy, and i take a multivitamin everyday and i drink alot of water. i always try to be healthy so that doenst have to do with it
does my mom have something to do with it? could i be 4'11" for the rest of my life?
Answer:
yah..don't worry, im a short girl too. There's a lot of us out there. But remember that u ARE only 14. You have atleast 4 more years of growth ahead of you. If u are so depressed about being short, there are growth supplements u can get to boost ur height. But if u are thinking of doing something like that then do it now, because at ur age, ur growth plates have not begun to fuse to allow for more growth. So it's ok to do that now. But if u do it after 18, the only thing that will be growing will be ur nose, ur hands...wherever there's cartilage, and u don't want that. Talk to ur doctor and parents first. Your parents may object right away, but u do want to present this to ur doctor and find out if there are any serious complications of taking such meds first. Or, go natural and just drink milk. Good Luck, and stop worrying. Youre still a baby.
You might stay that height, but I'm 5'9'' and gained most of my height between 16-17
It's genetics hun, for girls once you hit 14, you have all the height you are going to get. I'm a short girl myself and haven't budged in height since I was 13.
You'll have a couple more growth spurts yet, you keep growing until the end of your teens normally. Whatever height you do wind up with though will be perfect for you!

I know it sucks being short (I'm only 5 foot) but look on the bright side. I can hide easily, I don't have to duck in rooms with low ceilings/entrances, I have the perfect excuse to talk to that hunky guy walking by if I need something off of a shelf!!
yes you could, but being tiny is not always a bad thing. you are only 14 though, and you still have time to hit a growth spurt. but you should find a way to be happy with your ethnicity.
your only 14 i was 4'11 when i was 13 and now I'm 5'5 so things change as you get older...be patient but on the other hand you may just stay the same...i've seen average height filipinos
wait until you're well into your 20's

in the States, women's height aren't such a big deal. a 4'11 guy would really have a hard time dating women though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net