twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Im a 32a and 16?

( for a friend ) is it naturall ?? i dont want to show bouys because there too small but they keep askin :S
Answer:
It's better to be small than really big they hurt your back.
You have not stopped growing yet %26 they may catch up with your body.
That is a great size. Very low maitenance
Well they are YOURS not the boys, tell em to **** off. :) Fill in whatever word you choose for the astericks.

I was that small at your age. I am now a 34C, and frankly I miss the smaller days; I MUST wear a bra to be comfortable now. Ah well.
Babe...i was that size when i was 16, I'm now 21 and in a 34D. And they do hurt your back...believe me! If a bloke doesn't like you cos you have a small chest then he really isn't worth it x x x
wow that SUCKS.
dont be embarresed about it your still growing ?use padded bras or try going on the pill which can increase your size if you still have concerns talk to your doctor .And dont be shy about boys if theyre worth it they wont care how big they are
sure its for your friend. just be happy with what you got!!
i guess im 16 and a small cup like A too
I am 25 and I am a 32 A. I'm skinny so there is no fat there now if I put some weight on, I usually grow to a size b. so, dont worry about it. just be happy with the way you are. if they are too big they can really hurt your body. your body grows just the way it should be :)
First of all there is no reason that you need to be showing anyone. If they are asking then they have some issues.
Second, you're young. I was that size until I was 18. Now I'm a 36D. Things just don't fit like they should. Be glad. You can always wear padding to fill something out. Be happy with who you are. I wish I didn't waste time worrying about that stuff looking back.
For me, i don't look at how big their breasts are. And 32A sounds fine to me so i don't think you have anything to worry about.
i was a 30 aa when i was 16 ,i'm now a 36c took me years to get them and to be honest i preferred them smaller,they are a pain ,my sister is a 40ff and she suffers constant backache ,plus if a guy is only interested in your bust they aren't worth bothering with,i never had a problem with guys when i was younger at least you know they are talking to you and not your boobs.
anything can be normal.

Be happy with your body and love it!

to put it in perspective, when I was 13 I was a 32C, I had a friend who was a 34A, we were same height, almost same weight, we were both condidered average!

Everyone's different.
Hang on to it. If thats all the boys are interested in, they arent worth it. You might regret growing boobs so just be happy with what you have got

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net