twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm 3 weeks late.. but I'm not preg and my hormone blood tests are all perfect...What could be wrong?

I'm almost at 3 weeks late... HPT's were negative.. so I went to the Dr's last week to see what may be wrong.. (My husband and I are trying to concieve). The Dr thought it might be a hormone issue since I had no signs of preg and also no signs of a period coming... at all. %26 I still don't. I got bloodwork done and the Dr's nurse told me that my hormones were 100% perfect.

I haven't gained/lost weight. I'm at a very healthy weight. I haven't been under stress... no eating, sleeping or any kind of habit has changed.

My cycle is always between 28-32 days... so now I'm about day 50.. nothing like this has ever happened before. Anyone have a similar experience or any thoughts?
Answer:
hi when i had my first child i missed my period and had 4 test all coming back negative then i started to feel ill not sick just not well this went on for about six weeks and then a period arrived so i thought o well must just be hormones then the sickness started i went back to my GP and had another test done and yes you guesses it i was pregnant not weeks months 5 to be prompt so i was shocked so test are not always correct so fingers crosses and hope it works out for you
im late too just took test but negative i think it might be a bladder infection i have but what you are saying i really dont have any answers for i would find a different doctor for 2nd opinion or ask for a re test good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net