twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im 15 years old and have never used a tampon?

i have always used kotex pads, and im scared to try tampons. Can somebody please give me tips on how to use one.
Answer:
I am a lot older than you are. I have never used one and got along fine. Why do you feel the need to use one?
Me 2 gurl. You aint the only one.I'm 15 too but i did stick it up there once. But it hurts like hell. So I just use the pads. Im too scared that my heimin thingy will break.
Don't be afraid to use them. I was too when I was your age. The main thing is you need to relax when inserting it b/c the more you tense your muscles the more difficult it will be. Just read the little pamphlet that comes with the box of tampons. Once you do it you will be like - hey that wasn't so bad, what was I afraid of!...
Ok I will help you take the wrapping off of the tampon the pull the string in a circular motion. Next put it up there and make sure it is in deep enought to stay in. Then make sure you DO NOT leave the tampon in for more than 8 HOURS. Dont be scared it doesn't hurt that much ok good luck.
Oh my gosh. Best invention ever!! I love them. I started using them on my first period because i was in Myrtle Beach and I didn't not want to be able to swim!! I am 14 and was 13 when i started my period.

I don't have time to type out how to use them, but read the instructions on the box and keep trying! I thought i would never be able to use one and now i only use tampons. Just make sure that you are aware of TSS and the risks of using them before you try them.

Good luck!! Have a great day :]
first it might not be comfy but you'll grow used 2 it. try a junior absorbency tampon, which is the best to use when you first start. but be careful, cause u can get tss using tampons.
1] get a mirror, jar of petroleum jelly, and a junior size tampon.
2] go in the bathroom and lock the door
3] take off pants and panties
4] squat on floor
5] put mirror under you so you can see what you're doing
6] lubriate end of tampon with vaseline
7] inset into vagina at 45 degree angle, aiming towards small of your back [ not straight up, not straight back ]
8] push in until your fingers reach labia, and tampon should be in position, and comfortable. Remove applicator.
This gets easier the more you do it.
I remember being your age and being confused about tampons, my mother did not use them and I was clueless. My suggestion would be starting out with choosing a brand that comes in Junior or small/regular sizes, just until you get used to the feeling. Buy ones with a plastic applicator (I know they are not enviroment friendly, but they are much easier to use). You know a tampon is in correctly when you really cannot feel it or notice it, if it hurts, then it is not in right. You may even want to use KY jelly or some sort of lubricant if you have trouble sliding the applicator in. Don't be afraid to feel around down there before just blindly shoving a tampon up there. Basically you just insert it until the bottom of the applicator is almost all the way in you, then push the bottom part up inside the applicator, and then pull the plastic back out. That is really all there is to it, you may need to try more than once before you get it right, and it may feel weird or a tad uncomfortable at first, but again, it should not hurt once it is inside. Remember to change it every few hours and either throw it away of flush in when you are done. I am so glad I started using tampons, I am not worried about not being able to swim or do certain things, and honestly it makes me feel a lot cleaner and fresher. Tampons are not for everyone, but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm sure there are instructions on the box as well. Hope this is a little helpful. Good luck.
It does not pass anything, just continuous the intrucciones as they indicate it. But virgin or "nonvirgin", if this could hurts if this does not enter correctly. So, you must incline your body to avoid you fell pain or try again until no longer you feel pain.
Finally, do not worry, anyone could lost "virgin" with thats., never. Ciao then and good luck, :-)
GO TO THIS WEBSITE. THATS HOW I LEARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net