twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm 53 yrs old weigh 156 5'3 how much pounds should I lose?


Answer:
Hey, I am 55 and I am 5'4" and weigh 148, I like the weight of 120 , it really makes me feel better and my clothes feel great on me, I really believe that we should try and maintain 120 to
125, It is just so hard for us to lose at this age but I believe you would really feel great if you were able to accomplish this weight and to be able to keep it . I have always been small until just recently after I guit working I just sat at home for a while, the weight just took over but I am trying to get it under control and the ideal weight for me is 120 and my Dr. has always agreed with the weight. So good luck and have faith.
My wife is 5-2 and weight watchers (we are both members) puts her target weight between 109- and 125, depending on body style and other factors.
lose 20 and you will be right where the doctors say to be..
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adul...

your body mass index is a more accurate reflection of your health associated with weight, go to the above site and plug in your numbers to find your bmi and good information on how to improve it
Well now Don't want to upset the apple cart but I like all those Numbers myself... I think you'd be just right for me...Don't do a thing... :)
15 to 20 nobody likes a twig!
eat cake
10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net