twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm a 50yr old woman and lately my breasts feel bigger than?

usual. My nipples are so tender that I can't bear to wear a bra or have them touched. I'm not pregnant. Anyone else had this?
Answer:
Somehow its an interesting phenomena I noticed with many of my women friends, their breasts got bigger (I am a woman too) like mine, maybe because we gained weight? more fat in our body than before? I think you can read about these symptoms in any menopause site or book.
maybe your hormones are changing with the age..my wife had it happen to her
Oh yes not very pleasant to have to deal with but speak to your doctor he maybe able to help. Hopefully they will return to their normal size.though mine never have.
Is this a symptom of the menopause?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net