twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm 8 weeks on the way and just this morning i suddenly woke up with a feeling of something rushed out of me.

thought it was just an ordinary discharge but when i'm already in the bathroom i saw that it was blood. then suddenly something fell from me and when i examined it, it was a big lump of blood, i never saw anything like that in my life. it was shaped like a big teardrop with a tail but all blood. right now i'm having small cramps in my tummy and every now and then i go to the bathroom feeling nauseaous. still blood but not much come out of me. am i having a miscarriage?
Answer:
I take it you are pregnant as you say 8 weeks on the way?

What you have discribed I am so sorry to say does not sound like a treatened miscarriage but an actual one. The clot you discribed is not actually a clot. But I am not there to examine it for you to confirm.

If you are pregnant I can not say sorry enough.

You will need to see a Doctor to confirm this so you may want to go to the ER today.

Once again I am sorry and it's probably the last thing you wanted to hear as I would too.
yes
I was 5 weeks when I had a miscarriage with huge blood clots. It definately sounds like you had a miscarriage. I suggest you either make an emergency gyno appointment (if you can), or call the er and tell them you've had a miscarriage and that you're coming in.

If you go to your gyno, make sure he/she runs as many tests as possible to prove you had a miscarriage. My doctor only did one, and therefore said that I was just having a really really late period (even though I had painful cramping to the point where I couldn't move, massive blood clots, vaginal tissue at the bottom of the toilet bowl along with super red toilet water, and that I went through 2 pads in 45 minutes). Yeah, okay, sounds like a period alright!

I hope your doctor isn't going to be as irresponsible as mine were.
yes u did have a miscarriage and im sorry and i hope u did go to the e.r. an get checked sp that u wont get sick as u could get infection if all hasnt been discharged

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net