twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 14 and haven't started my period yet. is there somthing wrong with me?

Everyone else in my family has started on time...you know around 12 or 13. but i still havent started mine and im 14.
WHATS UP WITH THAT!!
And plz dont tell me to go to a doc.
unless you dont have any other addvice.
Thanks!
Answer:
no there is nothing wrong with u. I'm 14 and i havent started either. Girls usually start their periods between the ages 12-17. My cousin didn't start till she was 17. My mom didn't start till she was 15. You are perfect don't worry. It will come when it's ready! :D
On time? There is no on time. You are perfectly normal. Some people start really young, and others start a little later. I wouldn't start worrying until you were at least 16.
No, nothings wrong with you. I didn't get mine until I was 14. Consider it a blessing because once you get it, it sucks.
lucky u!
No you are fine. I didn't get mine until last year when I turned 13. If you were 16 then there would be something wrong. Be prepared to get it any time soon!
Everyone starts in their own timing. Are you showing other puberty signs? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. If not, then you might want to see a doctor to make sure your hormones are ok.
no your system is different from them some women don't get their period until they are 17 . if you are concerned then go to your doctor but hey will probably say you are fine.
ha i wish that happened to me
mine started when i was 11 im 12
but dont worry my mom says she didnt start until she was 14
there is no correct age for everyone
we are all diffrent
haha don't rush it when you get it-ah it's terrible.

don't worry you're fine. my friend didn't start until she was 17.

no worries!
no. there is nothing wrong with you. it will start when it starts. trust me - don't worry about it.
Honey listen everybody starts at different times... my best freind started at 16 and I didnt think that was posible and I started at 13 dont worry itll come and dont want it its not a total pain but still enjoy your youth
I know how you feel! My first period didn't come until I was 16. For the longest time I thought that I was seriously ill, but I was too embarrassed to ask about it. You're perfectly normal - comparing yourself to your family members isn't necessary; this sort of thing is highly individualistic.
your fine like my friends sister started earlier than her she started in 5th grade and one of my teachers started in 4th grade soo i mean its diffrent for everyone good luck
yea dont worry im 14 and got mine on my birthday but my friend, she's a little biigger than me cause im quite small, she didnt get hers and i thought she would before me. But its all good enjoy not having it and relax who cares!
Everybody is different. You will start when it is your time. I was 14yrs. 9mos. Don't be in such a hurry. You will have about 40yrs to put up with it.
hey your fine i had mine when i almost turned 16 and i am 18!
We are all different there is no special age be patient when you get them you will wish you never had them.
Loool theres no need to be scared or paranoid that you havent started. Most girls start really young and most girls start really old. Your period will come one day. xxxx
I would say that you are perfectly normal. My friend didn't get her's til she was 18 and she's had it ever since.

Take your time and don't stress over it. Trust me, it will come when you least expect it.
its ok that you have not started your period yet. i started when i was 14. most girls don't start till 14. i actually think it is weird when a girl gets it earlier then 14. if u dont get it by 1 then go to the dr but for now .do not worry.u r fine. trust me..you don't want your period yet anyways it is just a total pain lol
hey, i was 14 when i started, and im normal, but my twin started 3 years before me, and my older sister at 16. everyone's different.
Don't worry theres nothing wrong with you. Everybody is different you will get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net