twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm 5'9 and 138 lbs. is that fat?

I exercise at least 3x a week for 1.5 hours. And I do my best to eat well. Is that fat for a 16 yr old?
Answer:
Honey you are the PERFECT weight..I'm 5'8" and 125 lbs and people tell me I look anorexic, but I don't gain weight, no matter how hard i try... As long as you are eating healthy and exercising regularly the you are fine. Be thankful for what you have, you really have the perfect size.
No.
No...that is fine
You're perfectly good. Don't worry.
You are too thin!
No, that's good size don't worry bout ur weight i'm sure u look fine lol!!!
no, that's too thin. I'm 5'7" and weigh 150 and am normal weight.
No. Not at all is that fat.
n.o.

actually, for your height you should be fit at 140-154 pounds
I am one inch taller than you and only a tad bit heavier. I am not fat so I presume you are not fat either. Relax. You exercise and you are young.
No, you're not fat. Get a burger.
No that's not fat at all! You're perfect at this weight!
No. Your body mass index is 21 which is well within the normal.
What fat?! God no! My fiance is 5'4 and 142lbs and she's perfect... 5'9 seems your a little on the thin side.

Do you think your fat?
im 5' 6" and 128 lbs. im a normal wieght...for every inch add 5lbs...so you're 3 inches taller...you should be somewhere around 143. yeah i think i look good so i that's a perfect wieght for you.
not at all. for women the wt is 100 lbs for 5'. then add 5 lbs for every inch over 5'. at 5' 9" your allowable wt is 145.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net