twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 14 and i already am just starting my period. I have pancakes. How Can I get bigger boobs?

no answers like: just wait, or you will grow plz
Answer:
well honestly you cant speed up how those grow they grow with your body but since you just started they are going to speed up growing now soo = D theyll get ther
What you are telling us not to say is the only thing we can say.

There is no way to speed up puberty. You will continue to grow until age 18 or so... until then I suggest a padded bra or just accept the fast that you WILL have to wait.
and I had honey nut cheerios for breakfast...

look at your families boobs. if they don't got boobs, you probably wont either.
I would just wear padded bras. I'm almost 17 and have absolutely no boobs but if there was something I could do I would. But it's what I have, I can't change it, so I just try to be thankful for them. When I was 14 bras wouldn't stay on when I'd raise my arm because there just wasn't anything there to hold it down. And if that's the case get a bra with a little bit of plastic on the inside =)
just wait puberty takes a long time for some and shorter time for others p.s when you get older and if you still do not have boobs consider getting a boob job
PUMP THEM OR ANY CIRTAN MASSAGE MAKES THE BREST BIGGER IN SIZE .
Its genetics. You'll get what you're programmed to get. Chill out. Iam sporting a pair of 34G's right now (nursing mom) and I can promise you that pancake boobs are a blessing.
you are a late bloomer and i know that you don't want to hear it but they will come and if you just had your period then they are on there way there are some exercises that you can do call a local ladies gym and ask a trainer because you don't want to be doing an exercise that will make them smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net