twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm a 23 year old female and I'm losing my hair. Help?!?

When I was younger I had very thick, full hair. I dyed it when I was in high school and it started thinning. I stopped dyeing it when I was 19, but my hair keeps falling out. I eat a healthy, well balanced diet and I don't use any chemicals in my hair, don't wear it in a ponytail, or blow dry/style it. it. I don't have any kids either so I don't think it could be a hormone problem, and it's not hereditary. It's so thin, I'm embarrassed and self conscious about it. What could it be?
Answer:
I don't know what it could be, but I might have something that might thicken your hair and let it grow healthy again. I had long hair, and in 2003 I cut it very very short, then two years later, I still noticed that my hair wasn't growing that fast or barely at all. There is a shampoo and conditioner called NIOXIN System 1. That has helped my hair dramatically, now my hair is growing very healthy and has thickened. You can look for the product on eBay. There different systems, for different situations, but I used system 1 and has helped alot. I hope that helps.
just like how some guys go grey in their 20s and how some guys start to lose their hair very early this can also happen to women as well i would suggest using rogaine my grandmother did when you got cancer and it worked very well, also make sure you drink lots and lots of water because it helps keep your hair healthy
There are very expensive things that could be done to treat it like implants and things but i don't know what your really willing to do...? There is over the counter thickening treatments out there that can help I'm not sure how well but you could always go to a dermatologist and see what they can do for you. Dyeing your hair once or even twice probably didn't do it. I'm no doctor but i do know that this happens to alot of woman because of birth control myself and some of my friends have had this happen like thinning and even bald spots. I know its embarrassing but you have to search the Internet for hair loss and see what come up. Good luck
I am 35 years old, do not have kids but have a hormone problem. Mine is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I would recommend having this evaluated by your dr to see if a hormone problem such as your thyroid could be causing your hair to fall out. A low functioning thyroid can cause symptoms such as hair falling out.

A woman doesn't have to have had kids in order to have a hormone imbalance and it can happen at any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net