twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Im a women in my 40's and due to go on a summer holiday ...?

...within the next 3 weeks, the same time i am due on my period. is there any pills i can take to delay my period?

ange
Answer:
Yep, you can go and ask your GP for some. I took some called Norethisterone when I went camping. Take them three times a day, starting 3 days before your period os due. Have fun on holiday!
You females really have my sympathy. It's just one problem after another (I'm not joking.) For us males it's easy, for example, all my shirts need ironing; so I went out and bought a new one instead.
Hi hun yes the doc can give you tablets to take to delay your periods i took them for my brothers wedding you know the story light coloured clothes didnt want to take a chance they are wonder drugs but then anything is that stops your periods hope this helps ejoy your hols

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net