twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 15 and being 86 lbs has disadvantages when it comes to breast size...?

i'm 15 and like it said on the question i weigh 86 lbs so i'm really skinny and i have a 32 AA bra size. aaaaaaaaah!
i'm so frustrated. i'm gonna be a sophomore this year and like ALL the other girls at least have an A cup. my boobs are like almost not there. i feel like an 8 year old. i already started my period when i was 13 but i'm still really flat chested.
my doctor said i should gain 10 lbs to be healthy weight but i can't even do that! i just can't seem to gain any weight at all, which of course means NO boobs.
what should i do to get bigger boobs (WITHOUT A PADDED BRA) and if you have any tips what can i do to gain weight?
thanks so much!
Answer:
Its genetic. Just because you gain weight won't mean your breasts will grow. They could, but its not guaranteed.

I didn't get breasts until I was 17. I'm 5'2 and weigh 98 lbs. I was completely flat until my senior year. I'm 19 now and wear a 32C.

Basically, if they're going to grow, they will. If they're not, you options may be limited. But you should gain some weight, although you didn't mention your height. Eat a lot of lean protein like grilled chicken and lots of dairy. They have healthy fat to help you gain weight. I don't eat meat or dairy myself, so I don't know how long it would take you to gain weight from those particular items, but they do have lots of fat.

Try to eat more carbs, too. I recommend buying loaves of French or Italian bread, instead of bagged white bread, as it's more filling and has more calories. Dip it in bean dip. Its yummy. I can't eat it, 'cause I'm trying to maintain my weight for my wedding, so you know it has to be fattening.
Okay your going to have to eat ALOT of food, you need to gain weight no matter what resulting in BOOBS. Eat anything your craving even if your not hungry.
omg darling;
eat!! like crazyyyyyy.
y are you only 86?!!
ru aneroxic?!
Whatever you do, just feel and be confident.
Most people want to lose weight lol. If you really want to gain weight and fast there are shakes that body builders use to gain weight when they lift. You can go to any health store and ask them
your are so SKINNY!! go eat something.a whole cake.your breasts will evenutauly grow i mena your 15 not like they stopped growing or anything still have time dont rush it eat more
If you were that skinny with big boobs... you'd look funny..
I had the same problems.. too skinny.. meaning no fat to make boobs!
I have some now. that Im pregnant..
Get pregnant, you'll gain wait and get big boobs.. Im soo just kidding..
But thats the only way I could get them.. and I went from an A to a C so far!
eat a lot of junk food when u start putting on weight u will grow boobs because boobs are fatty tissue
The very best thing that you can do if you really care about yourself and want to look your best is to stop worrying about your boobs and just try to live a healthy lifestyle. The more you worry about things that don't matter, like your breast size, the more likely you will create what is called a "self-fulfilling prophesy" where you essentially sabotage your own healthy and make yourself the unattractive person you fear you will be. Talk to your doctor. Do what they tell you to do. Then you'll be fine and you will look great. Good luck!
Like you, I struggled with this most of my life. I have always and will always be underweight. I just started making sure I was eating a well-balanced diet and then I actually picked up a few pounds (but I am still below the average). Try not to worry about it too much. There is not much you can do.
You need to increase your calories to gain weight. Try drinking boost and lots of milkshakes and high cal healthy foods. Look up calorie counts for foods on the web and find healthy things that are high in calories and start eating those. Buy some boost at the store and drink a couple of cans of that every day.
You need to gain some more weight it more fried foods and candy in order to gain the weight, then working out to have big breast and perfect body
Yikes you are TINY girl!
You just need to eat. Stay fit, but don't try work off all the food. It will take a while to be noticeable but you just need to stay healthy. Don't binge and then bulge. Eat only healthy foods, don't try to McDonalds and BK just to gain wait. And as for boobs, some people can be 126 pounds and still have no boobs. It's genetics. Good luck!
why not a padded bra
or just eat
or dont worry
if i were you i'd be happy about that. bc if a guy liked you, you would surely know it wasn't bc of your weight like some guys do with girls who are a little bigger. so just don't let it get you down. i admit, you should gain a little weight because for 15, 85 is kind of dangerous. like dolly pardon lol. good luck.
you need to go back to the doctor. to gain weight the doctor can give you prescribed medicine, this happened to my cousin and the medicine really helped and it doesnt make you overweight it makes you gain weight easier. hope i helped. :D
hmm. i am 15 and 85 lbs but im 5'3'. I will tell you my bra size is 36 B. you might grow some dont worry
Eat bread. LOL.. and no excersize.. hm.. sleep alot and dont eat breakfast.. remember this though.. Even if you do gain weight it doesnt mean your boobs will grow.. sadly.. because some fat people dont have boobs either.. LOL... :( anyways if all else fails pregnant woman have huge boobs LOL.. good luck
I did not get my period until i was 13 and while i was a little haevier in weight than you , it took me a while for my boobs to grow but the time I was 19 they were a full b/c and now i have more weight they are like a D .. give it time all bodies are diffrent we don't all get to a certain point at the same age. I am not over weight but as my weihgt fluctuates that is the first place it comes or goes from , so give it . at 13 i didnt even wear a damn bra... (-: hang in there , the bigger theyt are the more they will sag no woman truly loves her boobs i dont think...
girl boobs arent all%26#92; you have a puzzzzzzzzzzzzz right ] thats what is in demand, enjoy your life
the main thing I can suggest is that just don't worry about it too much if a guy(which I can assume is the reason you care) won't look at you because your "flat" then he probably isn't the guy you would want to be with

as far as I can say is if your going to try and gain weight do it healthily by eating more fruits and vegetables. Potato chips of course don't count you may gain weight faster but its not the kind you would want other than that I can't think of much else to help you
hmmm, I think you should just be yourself. Who cares what you look like. You have a long life ahead of you =]
I know this sounds lame but just happy with who you are. Yeah everyone else has boobs but don't to cover up the fact you don't have any. It's not that big a deal really. I'm 15 and really athletic so my boobs are nonexistent. But either way people will talk to you whether you have boobs or not.
Don't gain weight for people because that hardly ever works (to the place where you want fat). However, recently my coach (28 yrs old) said if you do push ups it'll lift you boobs to make it look like more.
they say 2 yrs after your first period that you'll stop growing. But there's a possibly they'll come later on. Just wait it out, but don't gain weight just to impress other people.
omgoodness. eat child eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net