twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm 5 months pregnant and take Lortab when I can get them. I want to quit.?

Ive been taken them on and off for 7 months It started when i had my tooth pulled and I think they make me more able to work around the house and be more level minded. They don't make me hi or anything. I take a 1/2 every 5 or 6 hours. I know they haven't found any thing that says it hurts the baby and I know OB's give to some paitents sometimes I guess I worried about my adtiction more than anything. I'm driving my husband nuts because he dosent want me to do them any more. When I have them i'm fine but then i spend days trying to find them. Its been 3 days I want to be done! Any suggestions? thanks
Answer:
I would talk to your doctor. Perhaps you should consider Narcotics Anonymous or a rehab center?
You need to see your doc and ask for his help in getting off the medication. Also you are pregnant and should not have been taking those without your docs ok while you were pregnant.
Don't want to scare you but maybe this is your answer. If a Dr. or nurse suspects drug addiction, they can test your urine or blood without your consent. They can call the child protection services and take the baby away from you to a foster home. Dry out before you deliver if you want to keep your baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net