twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Im 21 is it normal to be confused about everything at my age?


Answer:
OH YES,, Hun when i was your age i didn't know what to do with myself,,, I was confused about life and who i was were i wanted to be in life, should i go to school should i get a job hmmm seems like your right were your supposed to be

good luck
Yeah I spose. What are you confused about?
I am 37,but a bit ashamed to ask this question
you can be confuse at any age eg - love, relationship,career, job, and many more but 21 and confuse over what? spartan
Personally I don't believe in "normal" but to answer your Q, I am 25 and still not sure about anything.
I think you feel like that coz when we are younger we think adults have all the answers to almost everything.
Honey, it's normal to be confused about everything at any age. I'm 30 and I can tell you it doesn't get any easier.
I don't think anyone is sure of anything at any age if that answers your question.
oh yes!
Im turning 21 in 2 weeks time, My life seems so confusing, i just dont know what to do! its crazy!
Pretty much. There is still a portion of the brain that is still developing. But if you are having any really bad thoughts you should see someone. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net