twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm 15 years of age and I am having irregular periods, is something wrong with me?

My period usually would come on the 26th of each month when I first got it. Then the next year in Febuary is came on, on the 16th. Then in March it didn't come on at all. Then now in May it came on the 4th which is today and my stomach is not having bad of cramps which I am very happy about. But any other time my cramps make me want to cry and I hate to sit down. Can you please help me because I feel that somethings wrong with my body!!
Answer:
I'm not female, but I do know that irregular period are fine. There is nothing to worry about, women of any age can have irregular periods.

If you feel the need, talk to your doctor and/or gynecologist. He/she can help you with your cramps and possibly give you a prescription medication to alleviate the pain.

You can also try ThermaCare's Menstrual Cramp heat patches and Midol, Pamprin, or any other multi-symptom menstrual releif product.

Hope This Helps!
haha no nothings wrong with your body. irregular periods are totally normal. some women even have irregular periods in the 20's and 30's
theres nothing wrong with you, its normal to have irregualar period especially for the first few years after you first start your period. some women never have a regular period, its normal.
Girl no. Your body is just changing. Be glad its changing for the better. When I first started my period, I bled for 8 weeks straight. So like I said be glad. Then after them 8 weeks straight some months I would have a hard period then some months I wouldnt even have a period at all. The only way for you to be on schedule (which really helps) is to get on the birth control pill. That would help a lot. You would then only have 3-4 day periods and very light ones.
No irregular periods are normal. My periods sometimes are at the first or the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net