twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im 14 and havnt started is this normal? What are the symptons to starting your period?


Answer:
I believe the average age is 13 but dont worry, I didnt start until 15, some even 16 or so but usually the Dr will prescribe something to get ya started before your 16.

As for symptoms, I had none until the day it began such as cramping. didnt get my boobs until 6 months later, lol!
this is extremely normal,
some get it very young, like me, i was only 9 years old.
but i have many friends who worried just like you are now, they didn'y get them until 16 or so. you are perfectly normal.
don't worry i'm 15 and i haven't started yet either ! it's normal:]
ya!
well the average time is 11-12
but it couls be 8-16!!
if u dont have it by 16 then its not normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net