twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im 17 and i havent had a period this month and im not pregnant.what could be my problem?


Answer:
Stress, anxiety, and improper eating habits can change your cycle. Don't stress it. You are still young. It's perfectly normal.
Stress will make you skip a month or two.
have you lost weight quickly? are you an athlete? changes in the body will do that. If not you better go see a doctor and make sure everything is okay.
Several years ago, I completely skipped a month and was totally freaked. Even after I knew I wasn't pregnant. My mother told me that every few years, your period can just switch up like that. I don't know how accurate her diagnosis is, lol, but there was nothing wrong with me. In addition, eating habits and weight gain/loss can DEFINITELY affect it. Every time I started a new semester at college and went back to being stressed out after a break, my period would be all screwy. But if you have any pain, go to the doctor- a lot of my friends have had problems with their uteris' and ovaries and such.
when i was 14 i went about 6 months with out it doc said it was norm
If you recently started your periods it will take a while for them to regulate!
On the other hand if you have been having periods for a while and this has never happened before then there could be a range of things... Stress, hormones, etc. You should see your doctor to rule out anything serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net